Humic and Fulvic Minerals are complex plant derived micronutrients which
originate back 359 million years ago during the Carboniferous period when
the Earth was thriving with plant life. During this time the earth's
mineral-rich soils produced a profusion of lush green forests, succulent
fruits and vegetables, full of vital minerals the BODY needs, and today does
not get, due to lack of proper minerals growing directly in our soils.
Humic and Fulvic minerals assist the body in regulating our metabolic
functions while strengthening our Immune System at the cellular level. A
stronger immune system has a better chance of fighting off viruses that
are attempting to invade our cells.
Our Humic & Fulvic Minerals contain over 72 ionic minerals, but most
importantly they contain the 17 minerals that
the human body needs to live and function because the body cannot make them.
1. Calcium: Everyone knows about calcium, which is used for muscles, heart,
and building bone.
2. Chloride: This is what produces the acid in your
stomach, and is mostly acquired in your body through the intake of salt.
3. Cobalt: This is also known as vitamin B12 and can be
found in concentrated supplement form.
4. Copper: Copper is a critical part of many enzymes
that the body needs to function a full capacity.
5. Fluorine: This is related to the word fluoride,
which more people will be familiar with. This mineral is what allows tooth
enamel to form, allowing us our ability to chew food and eat.
6. Iodine: Iodine is the mineral required for thyroid
regulation. An iodine deficiency is what causes goiters, which are often a
problem in older age.
7. Iron: Protein may build the muscles, but iron is
what makes the protein work. Iron is one of the most essential of the
minerals of the body.
8. Magnesium: Required for bones, this element tends to
decrease in older age.
9. Manganese: Enabler for enzymes.
10. Molybdenum: Works with oxidation of cells in the
11. Nickel: Helps strengthen bones and keeps them
12. Phosphorus: This mineral is another part of keeping
bones healthy, but phosphorus also helps the body create energy, and also
assists in a wide array of other functions.
13. Potassium: is actually an electrolyte that is
extremely important in keeping the electrolyte count balanced and using
sodium and water with maximum effectiveness.
14. Selenium: This mineral is the ultimate enabler of
antioxidant enzymes in the human body.
15. Sodium: Is an important electrolyte and works hand
in hand with potassium. One of the most well known minerals
16. Sulfur: Critical in working with certain amino
acids in the body.
17. Zinc: One of the most important minerals and works
with several enzymes to keep the body healthy.